Kirki Toolkit comes with a new version, released just hours ago. The 2.3.7 version has some interesting improvements such as:
spacing controls were not updating after save
- New: Now using the WP Notifications API in the customizer for spacing & dimension controls (requires WP 4.6).
- Fix: Allow overriding
theme_mod when global config uses
option by using the
option_type argument in the fields.
- Fix: Disabled the custom kirki-preview loader. This will have to be built more modular in future versions.
- Fix: Refactored panel & section icons.
- Fix: postMessage now works better with slider controls.
- Fix: Reset button not working unless tooltips are loaded.
- Fix: Properly sanitize
- Fix: Automate sanitization for
Check out the new version