Another micro update for WooCommerce has come out today and it does have some important changes:
- Fixed an issue with variation tax-classes when set to ‘parent’. This made taxes apply on top of the tax inclusive price in certain setups.
- Escaped attribute translations in the
cart.phptemplate and bumped the template version to match.
- Corrected the display of refund dates on the order screen.
- Fixed the grouped product visibility check in the grouped.php template and bumped the template version to match.
- Fixed the sale badge display for grouped products.
- Added the
itemReviewedstructured data for product reviews to make it validate.
- Made the
get_attributemethod work on variation objects.
- Turned off the deferred email sending by default which was added in 3.0. Whilst it does improve performance, there were compatibility problems on some servers. It can be enabled with a filter if desired.
- Added backtrace information to the deprecation messages to help find problem plugins.
So, you can upgrade the plugin on your website or you can download it from wordpress.